Monday, September 1, 2008

Pedigree Charts

Humor me as I experiment with trying to show pedigree charts from my genealogy program on the blog. I'm wondering if they will show up big enough to read. This will maybe help some of the relatives follow my lines of family history that I post stories about. If any relative wants a pedigree chart for your family, I can make one easily for you. Click on the chart to see an enlarged version.Dad's Family Lines

Mom's Birth Family Lines

Mom's Adoptive Family Lines

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Diane, I have just now had a real good chance to look at your new site. You have really done well with it. One of these days when I get a more updated computer instead of this old 98se dinosaur I am going to try this out. I have a book that my Great Aunt Josephine Richardson Davis wrote that I sent to Charleen and she thought you might like a copy of it too. It has a lot of history about some of the Pierce family in it that were involved in her life. Fannie Melissa Pierce, my Great Grandmother, was her step-mother. Let me know if you would like it. I only have it in doc. form but can copy and paste it in an e-mail if you would like. It is about 47 pages and has a lot of good stories. Take care, Suzanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails