Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Off to Minneapolis Soon

I'm going to the National Art Educators of America (NAEA) National Convention in Minneapolis on Friday for four days! There's a lot of preparation before getting on the road but I'm looking forward to the trip and time with fellow educators. (Above: Kristi, Ronda and me at the Spoonbridge and Cherry sculpture in Minneapolis in 2003) National conventions are such a renewing experience and the friends I'm going with are a "hoot". Three of us went the last time it was held in Minneapolis and we're still laughing and smiling about our experiences from that trip. My first trip to a national convention was about 19 years ago in Phoenix. They say the third time's the charm, right? Pictures to follow next week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails