Saturday, August 15, 2009

August Garden Pictures

Well, I never completely got my garden cleaned of weeds, but it seems to have bloomed anyway. Our rains this summer have kept everything green and growing. The view from my back deck.Hostas and Suprise Lilies.Hostas, Chameleon plants and an old rake hanging on the side of my garage.Hostas and Phlox in bloom.Hostas, Phlox and Wild Flowers.A college friend, Penny, gave me this cast iron pig. I always say my garden will be completely weeded "When Pigs Fly"! My friend Kem and I made these cement fossil birdbaths a few weeks ago. I have an evergreen tree that needs to be cut down and this will be placed on top of the stump. It's a little over 2 ft. wide.More Surprise Lilies and a variety of Sedum and Liatris I think.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

I've always been so jealous of your beautiful gardens! If you have any wild flower 'seeds' I'd love to have them to throw down yet this fall for the starting of my own wild flower patch! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails