Saturday, January 3, 2009

I've been tagged!

My friend Carol at http://carolchil.blogspot.com/ tagged me. This one asks each person tagged to share 7 random and/or weird facts about themselves, then tag 7 random people and include their links. My 7 random/weird facts:
1. I was an exchange student to Sweden the summer of 1975.
2. I watch those clutter shows about people who collect too much and identify a little too closely to them. To think of someone coming in and throwing my "stuff" away is scary in fact.
3. I'm a morning person. Growing up if one of us were in bed past 7 am, Mom wondered if we were sick. We all still continue to be early risers.
4. I answer to many names, growing up I had a nickname from my Great Uncle Elmer of Ruleslupe (something Swedish I've been told, "roligt" pronounced softly as in "roo-le", meaning fun one? I'm sure I killed the Swedish spelling) Dad and a neighbor continued with it, then there was Diane, Di and it was Johnson in high school and in college I became Johns, as a teacher kids started calling me Miss J. I've even got a couple friends out there who actually call me Lady Di.
5. I'm a peanut butter junkie. Especially love dipping apples in it and can't turn down a peanut butter cup so don't dare have them in the house. Hmmm... just typing this makes me want to have a spoonful now.
6. I have two computers hooked up to the internet in my office. My iMac and my brother's PC. How's that for a techie nerd?
7. I hate winter driving and avoid it at all costs.

I don't know 7 bloggers well enough to tag, so am asking some of my regular viewers to leave comments in my comment section below. Let me know who's dropping by and tell me the random weirdness that makes you you!
I'm tagging:
1. Carrie
2. Beth
3. Linda

1 comment:

Carol said...

MMMMMM....peanut butter with almost anything, mostly chocolate! We have more things in common all the time. Hey, how to you change the color and look of your blog all the time, like you had reindeer and now cool looking circles and blue...anyway, can I do that? CArol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails