Saturday, August 2, 2008

Photograph Your Art

I really need to photograph some of the art I've created. It seems that, especially during the school year, I'm constantly creating things. Usually I work along with my students, to hopefully inspire them to get to work. I admit I don't always finish a project as I get involved in helping students before I ever finish. It may take me a few semesters to finish a project and that's only if I keep the same assignment in the curriculum.

I used to enjoy painting with watercolors. Of course I never took photos of some favorite ones, a couple of them are hanging on the walls at Mom and Dads, so I can still get photos of them on my next trip home.
So a lesson to you all , document what you do! Take a photo, I promise to be better at that in the future...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails